1. I didn’t feel good yesterday. If I (feel) had felt better, I (come) would have came to class yesterday.
2. I don’t feel good today. If I (feel) felt better, I (take) would take a walk in the park today.
3. I have a cold today, but I will probably feel better tomorrow if I (feel) feel better tomorrow, I (go) will go to class.
4. I’m sorry that you didn’t come to the party. If you (come) had came you (have) would have had a good time.
5. I didn’t know that bob was sick. If I (know) had known that he was sick, I (take) would taken him some chiken soup.